16.3.16

I Saw You Again in My Dreams Itsuka Mata Aimashoo

I had a dream again about you and our boy. It was really vivid and real. The emotion was real…

As real as when I looked at the mirror and saw my face, while wearing the ring that I always wear.
As real as when I touched the sofa pillow, and felt the fluffiness and the texture of the pillow case.
As real as the two story Japanese house we are living in.
As real as the tatami room with the white futon sheet.
As real as our home garden with wide grey concrete footsteps and the green plants.
As real as the wooden fences with roof on the door.
As real as your wet black hair neatly combed to back of your neck.
As real as your soft voice when you replied me with “Sokka..Ii yooo..” and smiled at me.
I can not wait till the day I really meet you.

And when you finally read this, that time you will know..
You always been there…the whole time 😊😊☺️πŸ€πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜˜




No comments: